In a world of content clutter on the internet, how do you stand out?
Humans today consume relevant and irrelevant information while scrolling through never ending feeds of content.
We’ve got a solution for you to stand out in the market. Questions!
Ask your social media followers questions relevant to your product/service. Keep them engaged and answer their queries so they know you care!
Here’s how you can do this:
- Easy social media templates, these are available on design sites like Canva.com that let you customize templates according to your needs
- Hire a professional designer to create your images, while costly, this will help you create your brand identity
- Lastly, you can purchase ‘done for you’ social media templates designed by a professional, this will be less heavy on the wallet, but have a lasting impact on your audience
So, now that you’ve got your designs, on to increasing engagement.
Here are some question types you can ask your audience:
Fill in the blank posts:
- My favorite social media network is ________.
- My all-time favorite movie is ________.
- One food that I can eat every day is ________.
Daily engagement posts:
- How do you push yourself to be more creative everyday?
- What one thing do you hope to accomplish this week?
- What are you most thankful for today?
Future goals posts:
- What is your number one goal for your business?
- Where do you see yourself in next 5 years?
- How do you deal with stress?
Now that you have an idea of what kind of options there are, go and try them out, we know you’ll do great!